Upcoming Trip

Hello everyone, I'm back again (I know, I know, I say this just about every time I make a post). In a few weeks, I'll be traveling back to Massachusetts to attend a wedding. We'll be staying in Boston for a few days before and after the wedding, so I'll have a few chances to check out the MBTA (T) system. We'll also be traveling up the coast to Gloucester, so I may have the opportunity to fan the Cape Ann Transportation Authority (CATA). Though, the CATA system is rather small and limited so I'm not sure I'll actually get to fan them other than a photo if I'm lucky.

After my trip, I'll post some photos and a travel log/review here, so stay tuned!

My Fanning Goals
During my stay, I hope to fan/experience the new Type 9 Green Line trains, the new Orange Line trains, the new New Flyer XDE60s and XE60 on the Silver Line.

As always, I begin to plan my itineraries and begin to research about the areas I'll be visiting. And even though I already know a good amount of information regarding the T, I still have been doing research.

When arriving to Boston, I'll be flying in via JetBlue to Logan Airport. My plan is to take the T to my hotel, rather than Uber/taxi. So far, other than that trip, I don't really have any set itineraries since I do not know my family's plans while in Boston yet, nor can I plan for where the new buses/trains will be. With that said, I know I'll be staying near Copley Square, so most of my trips will be via the Green or Orange Lines.

To the Hotel:
Silver Line (SL1) from Logan Airport to South Station > Red Line from South Station to Park Street > Green Line (any branch) from Park Street to Copley > walk the remainder of the way to the hotel.

Since this has been a text-heavy post, here's a few photos from previous trips to Boston
Northbound Red Line train arriving at Broadway.

Silver Line Bus 1283 on the SL4 to Dudley Sq (2016/17 New Flyer XDE60).

MassPort shuttle bus arriving at Terminal C while serving Route 11.


Comments

  1. I found your blog randomly and i'm so glad to found you. Your post are very interesting and helpful. Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Airport Shuttles Jacksonville FL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

University of North Florida Shuttle Buses

I'm Back! MBTA Review & More