January/February LYNX & Votran Service Changes
- Link 709 - A one-way circulator around the Downtown Kissimmee area, connecting to SunRail, Amtrak, and other local routes at the Kissimmee Intermodal Station.
- Links 21 & 37 - The bus stop at the Valencia College West Campus will be moved from Valencia College Rd to near the Nursing & Fitness Center.
- NeighborLink 632 - The zone will be extended north to serve the Tupperware Headquarters campus.
- Link 8 - the 4:51am Weekday Inbound trip will now start at 4:43am
- LYMMO Orange-Downtown - The last trip on Friday & Saturdays from CentroPlex Garage will now be at 10:45pm.
- LYMMO Grapefruit - The last trip on Friday & Saturdays from Church & Magnolia will now be at 10:45pm.
- Link 416 - The 5:40am from Walmart and the 1:55pm trip from Haines City Plaza will now serve Haines City High School
- Links 11, 18, 38, 50, 56, 57, 108, 111, 407, 441, and 622 - Minor Schedule Adjustments (this usually means timepoints may be adjusted to allow better on-time performance).
- Route 25 - This route will run from the DuPont Lakes Plaza to the new Halifax Health Hospital near I-4 via Howland Blvd. The route will connect to Routes 21, 22, and 33 at DuPont Lakes and to 21 and 22 at the Deltona Library. The schedule has not been provided yet, but I imagine it'll operate hourly.
- Routes 21 & 22 - Will no longer serve the old Deltona Community Center on Lakeshore Drive, the buses will instead turn around at the United Methodist Children's Home on Lakeshore Drive. Note, the new Community Center will be served by Route 25.
- Routes 20, 21, 22, 23 - Per the request of the property owner, these routes will no longer enter the property of Crowne Center Plaza in Orange City (this is the Publix & Bealls plaza).
- For Routes 20 and 23 this simply means the buses will pass the plaza on Enterprise Rd.
- For Routes 21 and 22, I'm not really sure how Votran will make this change (either they'll be routed via Threadgill Pl and Enterprise Rd or they'll not serve Crowne Center at all), since it wasn't specified.
- This is a major change as for many people along these routes, this is the only supermarket. Now forcing riders to walk across the parking lot with groceries in the Florida heat or rain is not good. But, I imagine when the 20 became half-hourly that was the beginning of talks about removing buses from the plaza since many more buses are traversing the plaza.